Please have the following supporting documents ready to upload (in PDF) to the online application form:
- If you are an internal candidate, please ensure that you create a new account when you apply (do not use your UvA Net ID/student number)
- A scan of your passport
- A copy of your transcripts/list of courses taken and grades achieved
- An up-to-date copy of your CV/Resume
- A letter of motivation stating why you want to enroll in this summer programme specifically. This letter should be between 400-500 words, and state in detail why you are interested in this particular programme, and how your experience/background recommends you as a student, and what you hope to gain/learn from the course. Note: this is the most important part of your application.
- Pay the non-refundable €25 application fee by credit card.
Early admission deadline
- Deadline: 1 February 2021
- Early admissions decisions sent to all applicants no later than 22 February 2021
- Payment deadline (tuition and housing) for participants admitted in this period: 1 March 2021
Regular admission deadline
- Deadline: 1 April 2021
- Regular admissions decisions sent to all applicants no later than 23 April 2021
- Payment deadline (tuition and housing) for participants admitted in this period: 1 May 2021
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In all communications, be sure to include your full name and state the programme you're applying for.