Please have the following supporting documents ready (in PDF) to upload to the online application form:
- A scan of your passport
- A copy of your transcripts/list of courses taken and grades achieved
- An up-to-date copy of your CV/Resume
- A letter of motivation of approximately 400 – 500 answering the following questions: what will the city look like in 2050? What will you hear? What will you smell? To what extent will the city still be recognizable and livable? Further, explain why you wish to participate, what you hope to learn, and your relevant educational and professional experience in the field of study. Note: this is the most important part of your application.
- Pay the non-refundable €25 application fee by credit card.
Early admission deadline
- Deadline: 1 February 2021
- Early admissions decisions sent to all applicants no later than 22 February 2021
- Payment deadline (tuition and housing) for participants admitted in this period: 1 March 2021
Regular admission deadline
- Deadline: 1 April 2021
- Regular admissions decisions sent to all applicants no later than 23 April 2021
- Payment deadline (tuition and housing) for participants admitted in this period: 1 May 2021
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. In all communications, be sure to include your full name and state the programme you're applying for.