Please have the following supporting documents ready (in PDF) to upload to the online application form:
- A scan of your passport
- A copy of your transcripts/list of courses taken and grades achieved
- An up-to-date copy of your CV/Resume
- A letter of motivation of approximately 400-500 words stating your interest, wherein you discuss/present an esoteric author or movement you are familiar with, either historical or contemporary. To give you an idea, you can find a selection of relevant subjects in the description of contents of the Dictionary of Gnosis and Western Esotericism (you do not need to purchase the book, simply use the online list of subjects for inspirational purposes). What makes this author or movement interesting for you, and why? Further, explain why you wish to participate, what you hope to learn, and your relevant educational and/or professional experience in the field of study. Note: this is the most important part of your application.
- Pay the non-refundable €25 application fee by credit card.
- Note: You will be asked about housing in the online application. Please select "no" as housing is not available for online courses.
Final admission deadline
- Deadline: 1 May 2021
- Regular admissions decisions sent to all applicants no later than 23 May 2021
- Payment must be submitted within one week of receiving an acceptance letter.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. In all communications, be sure to include your full name and state the programme you're applying for.