Please have the following supporting documents ready (in PDF) to upload to the online application form:
- A scan of your passport
- A copy of your transcripts/list of courses taken and grades achieved
- An up-to-date copy of your CV/Resume
- A letter of motivation of approximately 400-500 words stating your interest, wherein you discuss/present an esoteric author or movement you are familiar with, either historical or contemporary. To give you an idea, you can find a selection of relevant subjects in the description of contents of the Dictionary of Gnosis and Western Esotericism (you do not need to purchase the book, simply use the online list of subjects for inspirational purposes). What makes this author or movement interesting for you, and why? Further, explain why you wish to participate, what you hope to learn, and your relevant educational and/or professional experience in the field of study. Note: this is the most important part of your application.
- Pay the non-refundable €25 application fee by credit card.
Early admissions deadline
Students who require a Schengen Visa to study in the Netherlands are strongly advised to apply before the early deadline to ensure there is enough time to secure a visa appointment before the programme begins.
- Deadline: Thursday 1 February 2024.
- Admissions decision: we aim to have a decision back to you as soon as possible, but by 26 February 2024 at the latest.
- Payment deadline (tuition and housing) must be submitted within 2 weeks after being accepted in the programme.
Regular admissions deadline
- Deadline: Friday 15 March 2024
- Admissions decision: we aim to have a decision back to you as soon as possible, but by 15 April 2023 at the latest.
- Payment deadline (tuition and housing) must be submitted within 1 week after being accepted in the programme.