Please have the following supporting documents ready (in PDF) to upload to the online application form:
- A scan of your passport
- A copy of your transcripts/list of courses taken and grades achieved
- An up-to-date copy of your CV/Resume
- A letter of motivation of approximately 400-500 words stating your interest in political science braodly, and your particular interest/fascination with the intersection of identity and politics. How do the personal and the public intermingle when these two categories are combined, and to what effects? Further, explain why you wish to participate, what you hope to learn, and your relevant educational and/or professional experience in the field of study. Note: this is the most important part of your application.
- Pay the non-refundable €25 application fee by credit card.
- Note: You will be asked about housing in the online application. Please select "no" as housing is not available for online courses.
Winter course admission deadline
- Admissions are processed throughout the year on a rolling basis
- Final day to submit an application: 15 December 2020
- Admissions decisions sent to all applicants within a week of their application, and for those who apply at the 15 December deadline, no later than 22 December 2020.
- Payment for the programme must be received within 1 week of receiving an acceptance letter. The course has a maximum number of 20 participants: ensure your participation by submitting payment as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In all communications, be sure to include your full name and state the programme you're applying for.