Please have the following supporting documents ready (in PDF) to upload to the online application form:
- A scan of your passport
- A copy of your transcripts/list of courses taken and grades achieved
- An up-to-date copy of your CV/Resume
- A letter of approximately 400-500 words stating your motivation to learn about the basic principles of political economy. Please describe your background in political science or a related social science field, why you want to engage with this foundational material, and how you hope to apply economic concepts when undertaking future research. Further, explain why you wish to participate, and what you hope to learn from this course. Note: this is the most important part of your application.
- Pay the non-refundable €25 application fee by credit card.
- Note: You will be asked about housing in the online application. Please select "no" as housing is not available for online courses.
Winter course admission deadline
- Admissions are processed throughout the year on a rolling basis.
- Final day to submit an application: Monday 12 December 2022
- Payment for the programme must be made within 1 week of receiving an acceptance letter. The course has a maximum number of 20 participants: ensure your participation by submitting payment as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. In all communications, be sure to include your full name and state the programme you're applying for.