The Sleeping Brain: From Neuronal Networks to Cognition
|Programme dates:||19 - 30 juni 2017|
|Symposium:||30 June 2017|
|Programme Director:||Lucia Talamini & Umberto Olcese|
|Application deadline||1 May 2017|
The ABC Summer School “The Sleeping Brain: From neuronal networks to cognition” includes:
- Eight Master Classes from a renowned expert in the field of sleep research
- Guidance by a designated tutor in performing a small research project
- International symposium:
“Crossing the watershed between sleep and wakefulness: Information processing during sleep, wakefulness and alternative states of consciousness”
- Lecture from the Visiting Honorary Chair in Cognitive Science
- Socials, including an opportunity to meet the Visiting Honorary Chair in Cognitive Science personally
- 4 EC after completion of the Summer School
The ABC Summer School is open to Master's students and PhD candidates in in fields relating to cognitive (neuros)science, neuroscience, cognitive psychology, cognitive science, etc.
The ABC Summer School is an annual event organised by the interdisciplinary Research Master's Brain and Cognitive Sciences.
This video of the ABC Summer School held in 2014 will give you an impression what you can expect of this year.
- 4 ECTS, 2 weeks
- Language of instruction
- Starts in