Application & Admission Criteria
Grant Writing and Proposal Development
- Do you have an idea for a grant proposal, but don't know where to begin?
- Are you a (graduate) student, academic faculty, or community leader with little experience in developing grants for international projects?
If you fall into one of the categories above, then please fill-in our online application for the programme.
Participants will be expected to have an idea for a grant proposal that they will be developing during the course. You are required to submit a one-page essay discussing your grant writing experience and providing a brief description of the proposal idea you plan to develop during the course.
Deadline for NFP/MSP Scholarship application
October 21, 2017
Deadline for application
Early admission - 10 January 2018
Regular admission - 15 March 2018
The application fee is € 25 and can be paid by credit card.
Please have the following supporting documents ready to upload to the online application form:
- A recent photo of yourself (this will not be distributed)
- A scan of your passport
- A copy of your transcripts
- An up-to-date copy of your CV/Resume
- A letter of motivation (details in the online application) stating why you want to enroll in this summer programme
- A letter of reference from an academic or professional to support your application
Once you submit your application and pay the fee, you'll hear back from us as soon as possible! if you have any questions, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. In all communications, be sure to include your full name and state the programme you're applying for.